Join us on an unforgettable tasty journey through the scenic footpaths perched at the Caldera’s cliffs from Firostefani to Fira. Book online today!
Best of Santorini Private Tour
- Shoot your best photos and blow up your Instagram while discovering all the can’t-miss photogenic spots in Santorini.
- Explore picturesque Oia and grab one of the best gelatos on the island.
- Sample local mezedes (our Greek tapas) and quench your thirst with a local microbrewery beer in the medieval Pyrgos village.
- Enjoy dazzling views of the Red and White beach
- Join a four-glass wine tasting session with Santorini’s exquisite wines and local delicacies in a winery with stunning views over the volcano and the Caldera.
- Private Group Price per person- min 2 people
Departure Point, Traveler pickup is offered. We will pick you up form your Hotel or Cruise Ship.
See Santorini’s Most Photographed Landmarks
Discover (and snap tons of photos of) all the highlights and most postcard-perfect spots in Santorini!
Get thrilled with the one and only Santorini by following us to all these places that turn your stay on the island into a once-in-lifetime experience! Discover Santorini’s most photographed, can’t-miss landmarks and other amazing settings through a food and drink tour in authentic and absolutely Instagrammable spots!
Explore the most photogenic corners of the island, immerse yourself in the endless white and blue of Greek culture, and wake up your taste buds with unique culinary tastes of the local cuisine — and Santorini’s globally-known wines, of course!
Local impact — How you help the local community by joining this tour:
- You support local farmers and help preserve Satorini’s culinary traditions by sampling food locally sourced from Santorini and nearby islands.
- You visit 100% locally owned and run stores.
- At least one store on your itinerary is dedicated to the preservation of locally produced crafts and edibles.
- By visiting a local winery that follows traditional methods, you promote Santorini’s indigenous varieties of grapes and local ancient pruning techniques.
After meeting us, you’ll start your exploration of fabulous Santorini with a walk around Fira, Santorini’s capital, to spot uninterrupted views over Santorini’s Caldera while we shares with you some of Santorini’s most ‘explosive’ stories!
Next, we’ll drive you to the most-photographed postcard location in Santorini, the captivating Blue Dome of the Virgin Mary Orthodox Church. Don’t be surprised if Beyonce or Lady Gaga take selfies next to you! Either way, capture the best photos from here and blow up your Instagram account!
Later on, we’ll move to Oia, deservedly Santorini’s most popular village due to its breathtaking setting at the edge of the steep cliff and its distinctive characteristics. Wander around charming pathways with the picturesque whitewashed buildings and click photos from secret local viewpoints while enjoying the best handmade ice cream on the island.
Continuing our tour, you’ll head to Pyrgos, an inland village that once was Santorini’s capital. Enjoy an amazing stroll around its pastel-coloured houses, blue-domed churches, and vineyards. Through its maze of laneways, you’ll walk all the way up to the top of the village with its medieval castle and the dazzling views over the island. Afterwards, going downhill to the village, you’ll stop at a shaded spot to relax your muscles and enjoy a platter of mouthwatering mezedes with local seasonal tastes such as tomato fritters, fava, white eggplant, Apochti (cold cut), and Chlorotyri (local cheese).
Next, be mesmerized by the unique beauty of Santorini’s volcanic beaches such as the Red and Black beach and don’t forget to snap those amazing shots!
We will end our day in the best way we know, at one of the island’s most impressive wineries. Learn all about the world’s oldest, globally known Santorini wines with the unique character and the harsh local cultivation techniques due to the island’s distinct volcanic conditions, and enjoy four glasses of local wine accompanied with a selection of local cuts and cheeses and mesmerizing views over the Caldera.
Before we part ways, don’t forget to tap us up for more hints and tips on how to get the most out of your trip to amazing Santorini!
Transportation, sampling of local products such as ice cream, olives, cheeses, fava, tomato fritters, local specialty tapas, local wine (four glasses wine tasting)
Additional food and drink, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities
- Food Allergies: Unless you suffer from multiple, combined food allergies, or unless you are a vegan, we will figure it out. Vegetarians are welcome on all tours.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- In general, there are few dress restrictions in Europe and dress codes are similar to those you are used to at home. Please note though that in many churches modest dress is required; no shorts or skimpy tops are permitted.
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local a tip – though not compulsory – is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
- All our team members are fully vaccinated.