It’s wine o’ clock! In the afternoon, make a journey to the captivating wine history of Santorini on a tour full of flavors and bites. Book online now!
Santorini Walk, Drink, Eat Sunset Adventures
- Stroll along the Caldera footpath while you eat and sip your way through Santorini.
- Discover the most scenic part of the island on foot and pose for a priceless photo.
- Sample a delicious all-weather local sweet and a Greek liqueur with superb views.
- Sip an ‘explosive’ local beer paired with local seasonal tapas while catching the last light.
- Savor a Santorini seasonal dish and a glass of volcanic wine and learn all about local gastronomy and the famous local wines.
- Taste Santorini’s most ancient fresh seafood dish and the best souvlaki in town and see why it’s, by far, the king of Greek street food.
- Feel like a true Greek by enjoying a three-glass Greek spirits tasting session.
- Visit can’t-miss spots and hidden gems, avoiding all the tourist traps.
- Person Ages 12+
- Private Group Price per person - min 2 people
The historical female Monastery of Agios Nikolaos is located between the villages of Firostefani and Imerovigli.
We will be standing on the square in front of the church, (There is a big parking also there) holding a Santorini Local Adventures sign.
Monastery of Agios Nikolaos, Ημεροβίγλι 847 00. See the Map
Guests’ pickup is offered for the private group option. Pick up time adjustable upon your request. We will meet you at your hotel lobby, airport or port at your cruise ship. Our guide will be holding a sign with your name.
Santorini Culinary Tour
The best way to get to know a place is through its food and we will take you on an unforgettable tasty journey through the scenic footpaths perched at the Caldera’s cliffs from Firostefani to Fira.
On this Santorini tour, you’ll immerse yourself in the yummy local culinary culture, admire some of the island’s best sights, visit a mix of famous spots, historic haunts, and hidden gems, and capture countless of your best photos with the fabled Santorini sunset in the most photogenic side of the island, the Caldera!
Local impact — How you help the local community by joining this tour:
- You support local farmers and help preserve Satorini’s culinary traditions by sampling food locally sourced from Santorini and nearby islands.
- You visit 100% locally owned and run stores.
- At least one store on your itinerary is dedicated to the preservation of locally produced crafts and edibles.
Your Santorini walking tour will start in the historical female Monastery of Agios Nikolaos, located between the villages of Firostefani and Imerovigli, where you’ll meet us.
Winding your way out through the cobblestone paths that are totally perched on the Caldera’s edge, you’ll head to your first stop, where you’ll sip a cool local liqueur and taste a delicious for-sinners local sweet while enjoying amazing views over the volcanic islands of the Aegean Sea and the caldera.
Next, as you stroll around Firostefani’s pathways, taste Santorini’s most ancient fresh seafood dish, admire breathtaking views, and capture your best photos, including the photogenic blue-domed Virgin Mary Orthodox Church, one of the can’t-miss landmarks of Santorini. Undoubtedly, with these photos, you’ll blow up your Instagram account!
While you walk through the hidden back streets and experience amazing moments with the fabulous Santorini sunset, you’ll stop at a unique place for a thirst-quenching, ‘explosive’ local craft beer. Learn all the secrets about this exclusive Santorini beer produced by following a local, unheard of, original way, and enjoy mouthwatering local seasonal tapas that will accompany your beer.
Afterward, while continuing your walk through the distinctive Aegean-styled alleys with the whitewashed houses, you’ll stop several times in local-favorite places to wake up those taste buds. Taste a yummy souvlaki, Greece’s most famous street food, browse a food concept store with flavors and products from every corner of Greece, and enjoy a glass of wine and a traditional seasonal dish while savoring the outstanding view from a peaceful spot that tourists rarely see!
Under the moonlight, you’ll head to your last stop, a local bar where you’ll participate in some local drinking traditions, sampling the absolute top three Greek spirits and learning about the local spirit culture in Greece.
Your Santorini walking tour will finish in the bustling Fira, but we know you will definitely want to come back for more! From here, you can continue your personal exploration as Santorini’s capital offers a bunch of leisure options. With so many suggestions and tips from us, you’ll likely have a myriad of things you’ll want to do next!
A Greek liqueur and a local sweet, seasonal local tapas, Santorini seasonal dish, souvlaki, a local beer, three different spirits (part of a Greek spirit tasting session)
Additional food and drink, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities
- Food Allergies: Unless you suffer from multiple, combined food allergies, or unless you are a vegan, we will figure it out. Vegetarians are welcome on all tours.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- In general, there are few dress restrictions in Europe and dress codes are similar to those you are used to at home. Please note though that in many churches modest dress is required; no shorts or skimpy tops are permitted.
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local a tip – though not compulsory – is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
- All our team members are fully vaccinated.